I hope that this past week has been good - that you moved your body and drank a ton of water. My hope for you today is that you're feeling motivated to attack your goals with a full and hearty gusto this week!
Here are my top 20 reasons why some form of exercise should happen in your life on most days...
1. It improves your quality of life.
2. It boosts your creativity.
3. It improves your quality of sleep.
4. It increases the "good" (HDL) cholesterol.
5. It can slow the aging process.
6. It reduces your risk of heart disease.
7. It increases your metabolism.
8. It boosts your energy!
9. It lowers your type 2 diabetes risk.
10. It maintains immune functioning.
11. It keeps bones strong.
12. It can reduce your risk of cancer.
13. It reduces your risk of arthritis and osteoporosis.
14. It relieves depression.
15. It improves your mood.
16. It lowers anxiety.
17. It boosts memory.
18. It lowers dementia risk.
19. It makes you more confident.
20. Last but not least, it makes you strong and sexy and feel like a super awesome rock star!!!!
Get out there and move, Team!!!!
Monday: No HIIT - recording available
Tuesday: HIIT Yoga Fusion @ The Little Theater and on Zoom - 8:15-9:15 am
Thursday: PiYo @ The Athletic Club and on Zoom - 12-1 pm
Friday: HIIT @ The Little Theater and on Zoom - 8:15-9:15 am
We’ve got this!!