Get Your Exercise On!
I hope that this past week has been good - that you got your body moving, drank a bunch of water, and found a perspective that makes sense to you. Today, on this beautiful spring day, my hope is that you're feeling motivated to attack this week's goals with a full and hearty gusto. Keep on moving, grooving, and finding positivity!
20 fantastics reasons to get your exercise on:
1. Improves your quality of life. 2. Boosts your creativity.
3. Improves your quality of sleep.
4. Increases the "good" (HDL) cholesterol.
5. Can slow the aging process.
6. Reduces your risk of heart disease.
7. Increases your metabolism.
8. Boosts your energy!
9. Lowers your Type 2 diabetes risk.
10. Maintains immune functioning.
11. Keeps bones strong.
12. Improves sex life.
13. Reduces your risk of arthritis and osteoporosis.
14. Relieves depression.
15. Improves your mood.
16. Lowers anxiety.
17. Boosts memory.
18. Lowers dementia risk.
19. Makes you more confident.
20. Last but certainly not least, exercise may help protect against a deadly coronavirus complication known as ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome) by spurring the production of the antioxidant EcSOD - extracellular superoxide dismutase. SoulShine Schedule:
Monday - HIIT - 8-9 am Tuesday - HIIT Yoga Fusion - 8-9 am
Thursday - PiYo - 8-9 am
Friday - HIIT - 8-9 am
Please take a minute to sign up for this week's Zoom classes - $10 per class. Venmo - Jody-Eaton-1 If you haven't filled out the waiver, please do so and then send back to me. One more important thing. Thank you so much for trusting me to lead your online sweat sessions. I'm very lucky to get to play that role. :)
Take good care of yourself and your loves, Jode xo