move it, move it!
I hope that this past week has been good - that you remembered to move your body and drink a ton of water. I'm psyched to be back into the swing of things after such a long and super busy holiday season. Today, my hope is that you're feeling motivated to attack your goals with a full and hearty gusto! Keep on moving, moving, moving.
Here are my top 20 reasons why some form of exercise should happen in your life on most days...
1. It improves your quality of life.2. It boosts your creativity.
3. It improves your quality of sleep.
4. It increases the "good" (HDL) cholesterol.
5. It can slow the aging process.
6. It reduces your risk of heart disease.
7. It increases your metabolism.
8. It boosts your energy!
9. It lowers your type 2 diabetes risk.
10. It maintains immune functioning.
11. It keeps bones strong.
12. It can reduce your risk of cancer.
13. It reduces your risk of arthritis and osteoporosis.
14. It relieves depression.
15. It improves your mood.
16. It lowers anxiety.
17. It boosts memory.
18. It lowers dementia risk.
19. It makes you more confident.
20. Last but not least, it makes you strong and sexy and feel like a super awesome rock star!!!!
Get out there and move, Team!!!!
Monday - HIIT at Woodstock Rec - 8:15-9:15 am
Tuesday - PiYo at Woodstock Rec - 8:15-9:15 am
Thursday -PiYo at The Athletic Club - 12-1 pm
Friday - HIIT at Woodstock Rec - 8:15-9:15 am
Hope to see you soon!