Hey SoulShiners!!! I hope that this note finds you happy, confident, and feeling healthy. If this is not exactly the way that you're feeling this morning, then change it. You have the power. Although life tends to be busy, please make sure that you're taking care of yourself and taking time to enjoy life! That's my goal for this week. I'm going to get outside and run and enjoy the beautiful leaves! I'm going to try my best at being present.
How do you do when you're busy? Do you forget about yourself? Please try very hard not to. Do you know how when you're flying, you're supposed to put on your own air mask before you help others with theirs? Well, that's not a selfish move, it's a move to get your mind right so that you will be able to successfully take care of the people around you. Same goes in life. Take care of yourself, nurture your soul with good food and exercise and rest, and then you'll be a rockstar caregiver. This is not selfish!
Take good care of yourself, take good care of others, end of story.
Here are my top 20 reasons why exercise should happen in your life as much as possible...
1. It can reduce your risk of cancer.
2. It boosts your creativity.
3. It improves your quality of sleep.
4. It increases the "good" (HDL) cholesterol.
5. It can slow the aging process.
6. It reduces your risk of heart disease.
7. It increases your metabolism.
8. It improves your quality of life.
9. It lowers your type 2 diabetes risk.
10. It maintains immune functioning.
11. It keeps bones strong.
12. It boosts your energy!
13. It reduces your risk of arthritis and osteoporosis.
14. It relieves depression.
15. It improves your mood.
16. It lowers anxiety.
17. It boosts memory.
18. It lowers dementia risk.
19. It makes you more confident.
20. Last but not least, it makes you strong and sexy and feel like a super awesome rock star!!!!
Monday - No HIIT - Woodstock Rec is closed for Columbus Day
Tuesday - PiYo at Woodstock Rec - 8:15-9:15 am
Thursday - Cardio Dance at The Athletic Club - 12-12:45 pm
Friday - HIIT at Woodstock Rec - 8:15-9:15 am
Private Personal Training/Health Coaching sessions - I have a few openings left on Tuesday and Wednesday - $50 per session
XO and happy Sunday,